Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Line-x done!

4K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  JYFarmer 
#1 ·
Well my bedliner, rocker panels, and toolchest got done Monday. The Jo Box, air compressor tank, and new front bumper are on the way from Memphis. All of this is color matched to pueblo gold(got the idea from Spatel) in Line-X extra. It looks slick so far! Ill try to get some pics up in the morning.

#3 ·
Sounds nice hoss!

#6 ·
Heres how it looks so far. I really like the Line-x Thanks again Spatel!!

Attachments

#8 ·
If your gonna do any kind of color match the Line-x extra is the way to go. Its even got kevlar in it.

#13 ·
I did the exact same thing to my bed. Color matched to the second paint color. Looks great. I just need to get my tool boxes done. I am sooo good at procrastinating.

#17 ·
like i said i told them to put the emblem on the door bc this line x is that good. Its just a emblem and then line-x applied over it. You really cant tell its not the factory paint unless u get up close and see the slight texture/emblem. Thats y im getting the traction bars done in line x too. Im willing to bet its tougher than powder coat. I love the amarillo truck btw. Very sharp and slick looking.

Aside from being a white king ranch with stock rims. It basically LOOKS like a stock white truck

#18 ·
Very nice.
Do you know if there are restrictions on what colors they can match? Did they do the box rail covers as well or are those the stock color?

#19 ·
They can pretty much match any color. They got the paint code off my door and had it figured out. I just left the plastic bedrail cover bc they look nice to me.

#20 ·
Looks great!!

#22 ·
Take the traction bars to the line-x place and tell them to put line-x on the traction bars.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.