Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

So i guess the cab needs to come off now after the DPC lol

8K views 91 replies 21 participants last post by  Mike@MPD 
#1 ·
So pretty sure after the sled pull thurs for the DPC we fried a piston so we got the truck home finally today and started the tear down process, first got the glow plug out and it was pretty f'd up and next we got the injector out from cyl#1 and that was all gunked up, so tomorrow we are going to get the heads off and see what kind of damage is done
Basically it was my fault for trying to shift from second to third while spraying, i hit a bump mid pull and slipped up to N and slammed it back to third and sprayed the second stage finishing my pull, not really the best idea, but oh well, just time to improve on what i got lol

See less See more
#9 ·
Didnt take you guys long to get it tore down. i got stuff i need to do to my truck too but its going to be awhile, hope the damage isnt too extensive, hopefully you can get away with a piston, How does the cylinder wall look?

#16 ·
oh, 10-4, that sucks, hopefully the block and heads are ok.

#18 ·
are you going to keep/repair the old one?

#21 ·
duude,,,,,, yooooou workkkkk faaaaaasssssst!!!!!!!!

#23 ·
It was nice meeting you and craig at DPC and i want to say thanks for lending / giving me that axle shaft..... If you guys need ANYTHING let me know. Sorry to hear about damage to your engine Mike. You guys should come down to the OBX race on May 22nd. Its gonna be a big one!

OBX Outlaws May22, 2010 - Powerstroke Nation

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.