Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

new motor

3K views 35 replies 17 participants last post by  Hassler Diesel 
#1 ·
need convertor stall raised to 2400 and still waiting on bills tunning

#4 ·
Hop Hop = Crack Bang Parts go a fly'n Was it anything more than the joint and shaft?

Came out slow-n-easy and then it took off.

Was watching a show. Think it was Pinks and a guy broke his shaft and joint similar to yours but in the box and the joint actually skipped flew and hit the sound guy square in the center of the forehead. Knocked him back flat. Was lucky and only needed some stitches it looked like.

#11 ·
Ouch.

#14 ·
Thats the same setup i will be running in a week, injectors shipped yesterday.

strickly pulling truck?

#17 ·
How does it drive on the street?

I have the same setup, ive had the turbo and swamps called monday saying my injectors shipped.

#19 ·
I was talkin to ya there with carson. I was thinkin it was the turbo or converter holding you back at begining.

#22 ·
So i did another pull, motor just flat out flooded its self out. so got some different tunning from matt, and put a different turbo on. truck runs like a raped ape now. i got the bugs worked out of it except for temp issures. so gonna take a look at a few things tomorrow when i pull it back out of the truck to make a few more performance mods. :)

#23 ·
Make sure to get someone to run video of it. Want to see that thing tearing it up this time rather then tearing itself up/LOL Serious, good luck. Look forward to seeing it.

#25 ·
What turbo are you running now, and which one were you running? Just wondering.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.