Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

08-10 Leveling Kit Pics

19K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  fine69 
#1 ·
I gonna level it out for real this time. I just gotta decide on a 2.5, 3.5 or a 4 inch kit. Just looking for some pics of your rides to see what I wanna go with for size and tire size. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

#7 ·
If you deside on a 4" kit get one with 4 link arms..better ride quality than keeping the stock radius arms.

We have Icon's and Pure Performance's 4 link kits.

Cary

#10 ·
4" is too much for 35's IMHO..

Here's mine, My truck has snow plow package/springs up front so I figure they're a touch higher than the standard springs. F350 so rear is stock. I have the rear of the fender liners tied back and it dosen't rub unless in an extreme articulation situation. 20x10 BMF Novakanes 4.75" BS 35" Toyos

The F250 I started out with... ICON 2.5.. same thing, tied back the fender liners. Mazzi Hulk wheels 20x10 with 4.5" BS, 35" Toyos

#14 ·
I have a 6" lift and 20x12's w/ 35x13.50's. If im at full lock and hit a steep driveway or something it will rub still. It all depends on your wheels.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.