Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

6 inch lift with 35s pics

37K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  hypersnyper694788 
#1 ·
tryin to get an idea what mine would look like if i were to put 35s on my truck

#5 ·
i have a 4 inch lift and i am going with 37's next time i buy tires. I wouldnt go with 35's. But i dont like the look of too much wheel wells. To eachs' own

#6 ·
the only reason i would go with 35s would be if i couldnt afford 37s but truck fest is tomorrow so hopefully ill come across a good deal

#7 ·
I've got 4.5" of lift with 37s and love the look. You can tell the truck is lifted and the 37s really fill up the wheel wells. The only rubbing i have is on the leaf springs which from my understanding everyone with 37s on the 99-04s does unless you go with a lot of negative offset to where they stick way out. Heres some pics of mine. If you're interested in where i got my lift shoot me a PM. Good luck

#14 ·
I do it everyday, for 150k... No issues. Rubs on the spring at full lock but thats it.

I've measured, they're 37" tires. The only rubbing i have is the leaf springs. What i was saying is that most with 99-04s will have rubbing on the leaf springs with 37"+ tires whether you have 4.5, 6, or 8 inches of lift unless you have a lot of negative offset on the wheels.
dont worry, you dont really have 37's... Just ask any lift company or all the haters...:evil

i have a 6.5 inch lift with 37s. i wasnt able to get some new ones at truck fest didnt have enough. oh well. hopefully soon. my boss is screwin me over so about to change jobs again.
Nice! get some pictures up!!!

:D

#10 ·
I've measured, they're 37" tires. The only rubbing i have is the leaf springs. What i was saying is that most with 99-04s will have rubbing on the leaf springs with 37"+ tires whether you have 4.5, 6, or 8 inches of lift unless you have a lot of negative offset on the wheels.

#12 ·
i have a 6.5 inch lift with 37s. i wasnt able to get some new ones at truck fest didnt have enough. oh well. hopefully soon. my boss is screwin me over so about to change jobs again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.