TS Outlaw 2010 race rescheduled

10K views 88 replies 30 participants last post by  Turbo99 
#1 ·
July 24th is the new date.
DPM dyno confirmed to be there also.

#4 ·
Re: TS Outlaw race rescheduled

Thanks Richard you beat me too it LOL

TS Outlaw pulls this weekend May 7th & 8th & TS Outlaw Drags on July 24th!!

We are super excited to get the drag race portion of the event rescheduled :rockon:
Just a one day event for Drag Racing?

#8 ·

I'll definitely be going. Maybe now I'll even get to race too! :D

#10 ·

when is everyone getting rooms and where? I will go if I don't get called in to work.

#16 ·

We will have a schedule of events up in the next day or so.

Gates open at 8:00am on Sat July 24th... qualifying around 10:00

Timbeaux and Co will be hosting the meet-n-greet at WahBahs on Friday night ( 6:30 )July 23rd for those hitting town on Friday.

#22 ·

Just booked my room.

#24 ·

Is there an plan to run on Sunday if the weather is bad Saturday? Just know how it is this time of year and trying to decide if the drivenis worth it since I will be working and will be way out of the way.

#25 ·

just booked my room at Home Towne Suites, good rate 80 a night and a full kitchen and 42" flat screen.

I should be there Friday mid day.

#26 ·

Dont forget the meet-n-greet at Wha Bahs Friday night (6:30) for those hitting town on Friday.

Also there is a show-n-shine scheduled for Saturday at Beech Bend. All the Diesel Power mag editors will be in attendance. So shine up your truck to show:D

Everyone traveling in have a safe trip, and we look forward to seeing you in Ky!!

Sheila

#29 ·

Also there is a show-n-shine scheduled for Saturday at Beech Bend. All the Diesel Power mag editors will be in attendance. So shine up your truck to show:D

I should enter the PSN Cummings in the Show 'N Shine! LOL

#27 ·

I'm hoping to make it but I may be going offshore back to work. The truck should be there if the trans makes it back to Swamps. Crossing my fingers that I'm able to go!

#30 ·

So I haven't seen alot of people saying they are coming to race here or at Comp D, is this going to be as big as it was gonna be on the original date or are alot of the faster big named trucks not coming?

#32 ·

Good deal, I just haven't seen much talk from anyone really......other than 10-1 people ya know.

#36 ·

If anyone's looking, I'll be at Best Western Thursday-Sunday. Wah Bah's Friday night.

I'll buy you a drink there Friday night. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.