Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

thought the off road crowd might like this!!!

4K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  DieselFarmer 
#1 ·
this is the 2011 FX4 hoss super duty...its not a production truck but it looks awesome IMO!!! enjoy
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

See less See more
#4 ·
I think they look better dirty

#5 ·
the tires problem arent being made anymore but there are some in stock? those are the same bumpers from the 08 FX4 and hopefully they might go into production from ford or you can make your own...the rear bed panel would have to trimmed to fit the bumper

#9 ·
this is fords skunk-works truck built to what the super duty can be built into.

to the OP...this is the 6.7! the older versions like the 08 was the v10. still a nice set up.
the only other reason the front bumper was made so long in the front was to make room for the winch the only other alternative is to make the bumper stick out pretty far!

the 2011 arent really that bad. im not to crazy about the front end and i wish they would of made it open like the 08's for better access.

edit-it is a thought to be put into production...but the likeliness is no. the front and rear bumper MAY be an option, but as of now you would have to mock up your own. i do believe that the truck also comes with front and rear lockers?

#11 ·
that is one thing that will hopefully be made an option...even if it is an option that has to go direct through warn. i dont think alot of people will be too inclined to hacking up the rear quarter panels...i like this system and i think it would look good on a lifted application!:ford:

#14 ·
I don't see them putting that front bumper on as a factory option. To many federal regulations and crash testing adding that much steel to the front. Also of the earth loving, tree hugger, econobox drivers would call Ford out on it as a "DEATH MACHINE".

I have a Road Armor bumper on my truck and love the extra security from it. People actually take a second look before pulling out in front of me:) I do know their car will be totaled and I will be driving my truck home to add a little touch up paint to the scuff mark on the bumper.

The rear bumper is pure eye candy and I want one!

#16 ·
I don't see them putting that front bumper on as a factory option. To many federal regulations and crash testing adding that much steel to the front. Also of the earth loving, tree hugger, econobox drivers would call Ford out on it as a "DEATH MACHINE".

I have a Road Armor bumper on my truck and love the extra security from it. People actually take a second look before pulling out in front of me:) I do know their car will be totaled and I will be driving my truck home to add a little touch up paint to the scuff mark on the bumper.

The rear bumper is pure eye candy and I want one!
LOL No Chit!!! I bet you are right i dont see ford putting them on ether to many rules!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.