Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Some updates

8K views 76 replies 24 participants last post by  Marty 
#1 ·
Yanked the motor and trans yesterday. Trans on its way to DPC as a backup for Brian in the back of Nates truck. Thanks Nate!

See less See more
#2 ·
Why did you yank it in the first place?

#3 ·
I'm tired of the oil and crap from this happening a week before TS last year.

I've cleaned and cleaned and no matter what... everything still gets dirty. I already had the turbo and trans off so it didn't take long at all.

#4 ·
Where the hell is that coming from? HPOP? And is that a motorcycle just your using for the trans and T case?

#6 ·
Do you have twin on it?

#8 ·
No I mean on the HPOPs

#10 ·
Well that's awfully generous of you to offer up your tranny form Brian in case he needs it.

#15 ·
:ford:
very generous offer....friends like that are hard to come by...

#11 ·
Marty try a product called Oil Eater if you can find it locally. I have good luck with that in a garden sprayer and then hot water to wash it off.

#14 ·
Nothing so far. Need mount kit and turbo.

Pulled motor cause it needs a cleaning, bad.

#16 ·
Brian and I are very good friends. He has helped me, I have helped it.

Nate and Craig (IDP) though made it happen to get it out there.

#18 ·
Well I painted some of the parts yesterday. That is gray even though it looks blue and I kinda like it. It's just the high heat engine primer.

#19 ·
Well it's been almost a month, any updates Marty?

#25 ·
Might have some pics of the motor here soon. It's all clean, about ready to paint.

#27 ·
After a real long time, here is John's motor.... about to finish it up and put it in the truck...

Got 1 more motor to do and then it's my turn to do my own.... Just giving you a pre cursor to what mine will look like LOL... I think I might stick with the dark gray though....

#30 ·
holy crap, thats nasty, when I blew mine in my van there is so much crap that it kept it in the valley.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.