Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Richmond area GTG saturday may 15

4K views 74 replies 15 participants last post by  casper7.3 
#1 ·
hey guys, thought i'd post a thread since the other one got kinda full..the 15th seems to be the day most suited for some guys..we'll meet at my house whenever ya'll wanna get here. i don't have a garage but i'll barrow my dads air compressor so if some modding needs to be done we can handle that. i have some stuff to grill up..so bring a cooler and some chairs and wife's / girlfriends are welcome too.. i'm about 15-20 min southwest of downtown richmond and minutes from 288 and 76 juntion in chesterfield county..just shoot me a pm and i'll give you my address and a contact number..look foward to meeting ya'll

thanks,

#8 ·
Looks like work obligations will stop me from attending this one. Is anyone planning on going to Pinks All Out? It's not really my thing, but Brian (Powersmoker) will be racing so I have already bought my tickets.

#12 ·
gotta work when you can man...there's always next time..
Count me in as long as nothing crazy happens preventing me from going!
Its on my calendar. Hope to have a few more mods installed by then.
I'm gonna try to go. Sniper and Maybe Powerstrokenstang can all go together and anybody else.
rubenk, boobin, magnum pd. pm's sent

i told a couple of my local powerstroke buddies who aren't members about the gtg..sounds like they may make it too!!

#11 ·
I'm gonna try to go. Sniper and Maybe Powerstrokenstang can all go together and anybody else.

#13 ·
oah and if anybody has auto enginuity could you please bring it cause i'm interested in purchasing one for myself. just wanted to see first hand how it works..if not it's all good..

#14 ·
I sure wish it was on a better date when i am out there, would love to come and meet some VA PS owners!

#18 ·
IDEA!!!!!
Tidewater engines is around Richmond, Should I be ballsy enough to invite Craig????

#23 ·
the more the merrier!!!

Depending on the weather I might be able to make it. But if I lose a day to rain during the week I got to work weekend to catch up
hope it don't rain..sent you my info in a pm
Depending if the turnout is good, I might ask matt at gearhead to come down maybe sell tuners n do some onspot tuning for 6.0 n 7.3s only if we get enough ppl interseted ????? The more the better he's intown right now in maryland I think he said he might be back so maybe we can get him down for the day if there's enough folks that can make it
that sounds good kevin..i'm waiting on a ts chip i bought used to get here..i would have to have it sent out to be tuned, but if matt comes down (assuming he can tune the ts chip) i'm up for it..

#20 ·
Depending if the turnout is good, I might ask matt at gearhead to come down maybe sell tuners n do some onspot tuning for 6.0 n 7.3s only if we get enough ppl interseted ????? The more the better he's intown right now in maryland I think he said he might be back so maybe we can get him down for the day if there's enough folks that can make it

#25 · (Edited by Moderator)
ok, lets get a head count.

definates:
HeaveAssult
Sniper32
Rescuef250 possbile 2 more truck
JimDawg185
boobin
OCstroker
Casper7.3
2 of my buddies

interested, maybe's:
Smokin6.0
rubenk
MagnumPD
mdacton
3 of my buddies

i believe this i right, if not lmk.
thanks,

#27 ·
ok, lets get a head count.

definates:
HeaveAssult
Sniper32
Rescuef250 possbile 2 more truck
JimDawg185
boobin
OCstroker
Casper7.3
2 of my buddies

interested, maybe's:
Smokin6.0
rubenk
MagnumPD
mdacton
steveo2001f250
3 of my buddies

i believe this i right, if not lmk.
thanks,
updated

#29 ·
haha yea i saw you edited it.. took me a few to find it!!

a few have asked when the gtg starts,i've been saying late morning to allow the guys a few hours away to get here, but in reality, i'm usually up around 7-8am on weekends. so anytime after that is good with me. so show up when you want.

looks like it may become a fairly decent turn out..i'm definately lookin foward to it..

the old lady and my mom inlaw are going to sams club this weekend so we'll have plenty to eat..

#30 ·
Sounds good Luke, ya I posted in the Garage and Org that we are having a GTG, but anyways we'll see how it goes I touch base with that vendor if he still wants to hang out.

#32 ·
Should I bring my fishing pole or will we be working on trucks?

#35 ·
no where really to fish.. i'll have tools so if someone wants to work on their truck i'll be prepared..just bring a chair and a cooler!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.