Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrenaline pump testers

12K views 84 replies 51 participants last post by  Tom S 
#1 ·
Since the old thread is now way out of date and I have no idea who still wants to try one I am starting a new thread to form a list of who is interested. This time please just post if you are interested and stay right on topic. Same as before this list is not necessarily in the order you post. Things like being a helpfull member to others, having been around for at least a little while and active, intelligent proper posting ect all help you out. Since this is an internet forum that is typically used to assess you. I do not want Bob to get hosed on this deal as it was a very very nice offer on his part to volunteer this. I just got a email today notifying me that the next tester Smokeyred aka Dave has a pump on the way. :D

The original thread is here: Adrenaline Pump Testers - Powerstroke Nation

#3 ·
I am interested in testing one. Thanks

#5 ·
I could put it to a test pulling 40k gross over some mountains!!! I need to buy a few anyways for our 3 hay trucks. We have 2 f-450 and a 550.

#8 ·
I would love to try one. I was planning on buying one when I return from deployment in August.

#9 ·
Love to try one. If not try, we'll end up buying I'm sure.... But to try would be cool.
Either way I'll be reporting the results to my work. If its good it'll probably get a few sold lol

#10 ·
Interested!!

#13 ·
More than interested,
Sent of a set of ADs to Jim @ rosewood to do a budget built Stage II remaining stock split shots w/ 80% over nozzles. PM'd Mattr66 on tunage.
I need to buy one (Adrenaline)or test one , both .
Sooner than later think I will be needin H2E and a BTS.
Dieselsite, help a brother out.
sold the obs to fund this truck.
Marty

#16 ·
I'd be interested. I planned on getting a 17* to get modded by joey. Would be cool to test them side by side on the same truck

#18 · (Edited)
The next six testers are:

POWERSTROKER number one
theSLEEPER number two
powerstrokeinc number three
vader's fury number four
Ramblin' Man number five

Assuming nothing comes up down the road and Bob is cool with it. More people will get added to this list as we go.

Tom

#25 ·
The next six testers are:

POWERSTROKER number one
theSLEEPER number two
1800joedaddy number three
powerstrokeinc number four
vader's fury number five
Ramblin' Man number six

Assuming nothing comes up down the road and Bob is cool with it. More people will get added to this list as we go.

Tom
SWEET!:D

#20 ·
Im interested for sure i need one bad

#27 ·
I'll also say that I'm moving as quickly as I can to get this pump up and going.

UPS dropped the pump off last night, and we were able to get started on the truck around 8pm last night. We datalogged a few runs and immediately pulled it in and tore it apart.

We would have had it all back together tonight, but my buddy rested his arm on the ICP sensor, and broke it. :doh: LOL We'll get it finished tomorrow, and get the air bled out so we can dyno it on Saturday, and get some post datalogs.

So far I'm almost 100% certain that this pump won't be coming back out. Oh and some of us do pull things, like 40k lb. sleds and 15-20k trailers and gravity wagons.
Dave

#31 ·
I'll also say that I'm moving as quickly as I can to get this pump up and going.

UPS dropped the pump off last night, and we were able to get started on the truck around 8pm last night. We datalogged a few runs and immediately pulled it in and tore it apart.

We would have had it all back together tonight, but my buddy rested his arm on the ICP sensor, and broke it. :doh: LOL We'll get it finished tomorrow, and get the air bled out so we can dyno it on Saturday, and get some post datalogs.

So far I'm almost 100% certain that this pump won't be coming back out. Oh and some of us do pull things, like 40k lb. sleds and 15-20k trailers and gravity wagons.
Dave
Thats cools, i pull that just about everyday from 4800 ft elevation to 10900 feet. Up 8% grades that are right around 13-14 miles long. Everyone can pull 40k on flatland but where the air is thin and up long stretches is when it gets a little more complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.