Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Change in progress....PMF Air Lift Install

38K views 103 replies 35 participants last post by  Pahrump 
#1 ·
Figured I would show you fellas what I have been up to....

I started here Friday...thats 10-11" with 40s on 22" Welds

I am going to a full front and rear 4 link setup with air bags. The lift is from Trevor (NotStock is his username) @ Precision Metal Fab Disclaimer - Precision Metal Fab He has been great to work with...fair pricing and a product tats built in the US by americans....and with the upmost of quality and precision. I had everything powdercoated the same Orange thats on the Harley trucks as I have a paint scheme for the truck in mind.

The ride height will be at about 14" and I am switching to 44" Military tires. The lift is adjustable from about 10" to about 20" but as mentioned above ride height will be set at 14" +/-

I got the rear lift in this last week and started opening it up and working on the truck Friday afternoon...as of today Sunday....I am just about done with the rear...the front I should have in hand end of this coming week or first of next its at powdercoat right now...

Here are a few progress pics...enjoy.

Scott

Some of the parts

Tanks mounted

Leafs missing....

Starting the rear..

Progress and various views...

HOLY MOLY.....thats a cool truck...wonder whos that is...lol...

See less See more
#2 ·
Sweet lookin'! I like. keep us posted.

#4 ·
its gonna be sweet. You think your gonna make it to the Bash?

#6 ·
i was hoping to see it in person.

Good luck Im planning on ordering some stuff from PMF as well in the near future.

#13 ·
I have it all beck together right now...have it all aired down to only a 10-11" lift so it sits level with my front...I should get the front bag setup in by the end of this coming week or very first of next week, I will get it on ASAP and some new pics.

The OUO bars and the rest of my old/current lift is all going to a good friend of mine here local...along with m y current wheels and tires.

Thanks for the compliments everyone...I am thinking I am going to like it.

#20 ·
:postwhore2:Love it, looks sick

#27 ·
The exhaust looks funny to me with the truck that high. Maybe it's because with it all the way up like that it even makes 40's look small!

Now you need to do a big single stack like Rudy's race truck;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.