Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Befor and After

174K views 559 replies 214 participants last post by  jdereu 
#1 ·
Lets see some befor and after shots of your powerstroke.....day you got it and how far its come...I love to see all the wrok people do on there trucks and what they started with..

#5 ·
why did you paint the top of your bumper blue? looked good beige, and only king ranches have the tan that wrap around the front like that.

#28 ·
What kind of front end bumper is that?

#19 ·
Before:

After:

#21 ·
paddle mirrors suck on these trucks. I saw a dually yesterday with those on. Seriously?

#23 ·
I do agree to an extent. The tow mirrors DO look better but if your truck is lowerd or you dont pull a trailer and dont need them then nemos dont look bad.

#27 ·
Heres my before, only thing i had done to it then was clear corners and billet grille

And after

#35 ·
i like the second to last set up the best.

very clean none the less

#37 ·
I want to know as well about the cab lights. Did you have to take the headliner off to wire em up etc. was it hard?

#40 ·
Before

After

#42 ·
The cab lights werent that bad, took like 4hrs only cause i measured and marked to or 3 times before i cut holes... i used masking tape to mark were my lites were gonna go.. i made a template off a factory truck and added an inch to the 2 outside cabs to give it a diff look.. and you only have to take the trim off the a-post and the visors off and just take the headliner off until you can see were your lites will be mounted.. and there not recon's i just bought some clear lenses and orange bulbs and changed them over...
i followed these instructions on this web page

http://www.emotoman.com/f250/lights/f250lights.htm

#43 ·
I got them off Ebay there just trailer led lights and I screwed into the running boards.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.