Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

going with a F650 dash

23K views 60 replies 23 participants last post by  BigRed97 
#1 ·
well i found the dash that i want!! im going with the manual F650 dash from Riffraf diesel he is going to lazer engrave all the stuff i want on it should be sweet!! adding 2 extra gauges to keep my eye on a couple of things!!! Cant wait to get this bad boy completed!!

#2 ·
i just installed my auto650 dash yesterday, got it from sunrise ford in fontana california, they are a vendor here and i got it for an awesome price, $44.11, and thats shipped, but then u would have to find someone to do all your engraving for you, i like mine for sure! good luck, make sure u post of pics!

#3 ·
wish I had seen that F650 manual dash a year ago when I built mine, woulda made things a lot easier.

Post up some pics of it when its all engraved and installed, sounds like a sweet setup.

#6 ·
subscibing.....

#7 ·
Manual !

Thanks for asking... I didn't even know that such a one was available. I thought I would have to get a manual model and mod it so that it worked with my stick.

#9 ·
Could we get pictures of the manual version versus the auto version ? And part numbers ?

My local parts guy is really difficult to deal with. He knows I have a '99 F250 and every time I look for a part for another truck he gets miffed.

#10 ·
4C4Z-7004302-BA is the one hole option,for a manual.
4C4Z-7004302-GB is the two hole option for an auto.

#11 ·
I just installed mine, now to get gauges and switches to fill it up. What gauges do yall recommend?

#16 ·
I let someone borrow my truck for a couple days but when I get it back I get some pics up. I had some trouble finding paint that would match my dash. I got it as close as i could for now.

#17 ·
IDK, I kind of like the less is more approach, but I might like it a lil better if it was painted instead of wood grain. It is kinda cool how its a factory gauge pod of sorts.

Might try diesel manor for the color match? But I'm sure if you hit the vendor section they could hook you up too.

#18 ·
I believe I am going to put one of the new 3 in 1 gauges in the panel

#26 ·
I got my F650 dash panel. I bought the auto. It fit in my truck (ZF6) after I installed an extension between the transmission lever and the shift lever

#27 ·
I got my F650 dash panel. I bought the auto. It fit in my truck (ZF6) after I installed an extension between the transmission lever and the shift lever
Can you elaborate or post pictures because I'm curious how you did that, and don't really understand what you mean.

#28 ·
I like the idea on the one pic but the wood grain was kinda gaudy imo (never was a fan) Someone plz post pics cause i may hafta invest in one of these

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.