Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Local dealer finally have two on the lot

5K views 32 replies 19 participants last post by  edge186 
#1 ·
One is a Copper XLT. I freakin love this color!...especially without the two tone.

53k for an XLT though. YIKES

The also had a brown and tan Lariat for 57k

Center console is awesome

See less See more
#19 ·
Stopped at our local dealer last night also. They had a crew cab lariat, the dark blue at the top with gray at the bottom, it was sweet, 60,828K was the sticker. Gasser model right beside it for 46k. Unbelievable. They are pretty dang sharp in person, I thought I might like the grill, but still didn't. I looked around that thing for 20 minutes and couldn't get a salesman to come out, guess they've had a lot of dreamers, LOL

#25 ·
One is a Copper XLT. I freakin love this color!...especially without the two tone.

53k for an XLT though. YIKES

The also had a brown and tan Lariat for 57k

Center console is awesome
I have been eying that copper one every day on the way to work, now i am going to have to stop and take a closer look.

You live in Silsbee?

#26 ·
Man that xlt cost what my 08 king ranch fully loaded, thats freaking crazy! Plus you know when you pay that much you still gotta get it turned up :evil i would like to test drive one my self they only have the gassers here in stock so far.

#33 ·
I drove side by side with a white 6.7L tonight and all i can say is I AM JEALOUS!!!!!!!

Best looking and sounding truck I have seen so far

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.