Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1" Rear Blocks?????

2K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  donj1977 
#1 ·
Does anybody make a 1" rear block? I took the blocks out of the back of my truck, and it sits about 1/2" lower in the rear now. It's not really that noticable, but it bugs the crap out of me.

-French

#5 ·
You could always build your own... Buy a foot of 1"X3" thick steel and the right size of rod (1/2" IIRC) for the little knob on top. cut the slab to the right length, drill a hole in the center for the dowel. Place it in and weld it solid. Leave some space in the bottom for the other dowel.

:shrug: That's what i would do if i wanted it done now.

#6 ·
im debatin on settin my dually down a lil ways, but its a 4x4 1 ton so idk how itd look, can't decide if ima lift it and put mudders on it or drop it with some smaller tires and bigger rims

#15 ·
i have 1in aluminum blocks and tow as well there fine at 1in but i wouldnt go any bigger... i dont like blocks as it is any way have you thought about add-a-leaf? also try 4wheelparts.com

#17 ·
Below are some updated pictures of my truck, stock front suspension and 1" blocks in the rear. Turned out pretty good, I am wanting to put a set of 20's or 18's and some Kumho tires on, but have to recoupe some money after doing some engine mods. Let me know what you think:D

-French

#20 ·
I just picked up a 1" block from 4 wheel parts for $30, it was made by pro comp

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.