Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

fierce attitude m/t tires installed

12K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  casper7.3 
#1 ·
i just put on some new tires four days ago. they are fierce tires(googled to be kelly tires which a subsidary of goodyear i believe) fierce attitude m/t lt315 75 r16. they are a new tire out and i figured i'd give them a try. they are load range "E" with a bead protector molded in like the nitto terras.. i got all four with some freight charges and taxes for $835.. two tires took around 8oz. of weight, one took 3oz and the other took 1.5oz.. four days is hard to tell anything but, they ride good and are quiet for a m/t. i'll keep ya'll posted on my findings if any one is interested.. i just figured for a load range E in a m/t in this size it was a good price.. here are some pics i got..

See less See more
#13 ·
i got them from american tire distributers. they had 2 in stock here in richmond va but had to ship 2 more from the norfolk area..

ya i,ve got the same things 285's they can go through quite a bit

how long have you had them, and how do you like them so far in comparision to other m/t's?

#9 ·
not to derail but thats a nice clean truck you got there!

#8 ·
i helped a buddy mount a set up for a kids pickup when i got my new fronts saturday morning, wish i woulda had the money to buy a whole set for my dually right there, they are BA!

#14 ·
i've had them on since november. i havent been around much other m/t's but they seem to clean pretty well, and have good highway manners

#15 ·
They look well made up. They have plenty wide voids to clean mud and get grip. ALso has a good amount of sipping so they should do OK in wet and icy pavement as well.

#18 ·
The fierces are reasonably priced. My buddy quoted me about 210 a tire for a 325 65 18 but they are on national backorder.... So for a hundred more a tire im going duratracs which are a VERY similiar looking tire.

#19 ·
not bad tires gonna get some this week, 1050 out the door, mounted, balanced, taxes etc from eagle tire by me, or i could spend almost 2k on another set of toyos, but think ill save the grand for go fast goodies

#20 ·
update...its been almost a month and ~1250 miles.. still quiet, and ride smooth.. did notice they like to walk a little on uneven pavement, and wet ground they pull pretty good. haven't been in heavy mud yet but i'm sure its it's coming!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.