Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Tuned 6.7?

12K views 56 replies 33 participants last post by  duratothemax 
#1 ·
Found this on youtube and figured you guys might be interested.

If it is really tuned or not I don't know so ...

#6 ·
Wouldnt surprise me a bit if KEM's got tuning out for it. If you didnt know KEM is the first outfit that had delete tuning for the 6.4 as well.

KEM partnered up with spartan in the beginning

#14 ·
Arent they still working together off and on?

#24 ·
I don't know about you guys but I'm not interested in that truck because the manual transmission isn't longer offered. Real trucks use manual not auto (at least in my opinion).

#31 ·
They already posted on another site that its just a small test tune and that there basicly in the teething stages and plan to turn the wick up soon to see what kind of power can be made. He also said the reason for the exhaust under the cab is there running a test pipe while the new exhaust is being fabbed up. He said rome wasnt built in a day and there is lots more to come.

#38 ·
I've heard (via word of mouth) that there's a lot of potential for this thing, but it will actually run out of air sooner than the 6.4. I think Mikey posted that somewhere too.

#57 ·
yes, BUT....using the urea allows the exhaust to be cleaned up enough so that the amount of required regens (to keep the exhaust "enough" clean) can be cut in half, or even more. Thats why the 2011's get better fuel mileage; because instead of having to do 3 regens per tank for example, it might get away with only having to do 1....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.