Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

WHAT DO YOU TOW?

516K views 2K replies 541 participants last post by  Wood's Powerstroke 
#1 ·
This forum could use a little action.

I know you guys don't have these trucks just as daily commuters to a desk job. Let's see some pics of em working... :ford:

#2 ·
Truck worked while we have fun camping.....

#4 ·
A few old pics of the rig...... The trailer is a 2002 40' vintage toyhauler.

That actually my old F550 in the pic...

and how messy the back of the trailer looked before I got any cabinets or racks or anything ....

#11 ·
I have owned my truck for almost 2 years and it has yet to tow a trailer :doh:
With it being a crew cab the most I have ever had in the cab is 3 people counting myself :doh::doh:

but I am still glad I have it and love to drive it around empty:ford::ford:

#13 ·
BDF99 WOW nice boat. Is it your's? What kind of engine or engines is in it?

:bowfast::bowfast:

#14 ·
Yeah well, it's my dads but i drive it some, It's a 36 ft Eliminator Daytona, and it has twin Mercury Racing500 Efi's, it will run right about 98mph or so in pretty much any type of water.

#21 ·

My favorite... Wifes Truck.. she hates it when i show this one.(second truck in sig)

^ They dont build em like they used too!! (heaviest Load to date Airbags have been installed since then)

^ with this one (F450 wrecker) we pretty much tow whatever we damn well please... no we dont have to ask permission were repoin it.

#24 ·
ahahah if there was ever a truck that could use some airbags... genuineford i think itd be yours... nice rig i like the fact that your truck doesnt look like it has a snowplow on it whenever you take it off...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.