Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

New Interior, version 2.0 (large photos)

6K views 58 replies 34 participants last post by  ParkerFly 
#1 ·
I got it home from the upholster last night at 1:30AM. I will be updating the XLT steering column next, and probably wood graining the cup holder on the front console. Carpet is new aftermarket, closest I could match to medium parchment. Floor mats arrive tomorrow. The console was covered in one seamless piece of leather. The interior is 100% leather this time, even where you can't see it. Six hides were used in total, and I think there is just enough leather left to cover one of my car seats. It's supposed storm tomorrow, plan on cleaning the truck up all hours of daylight on Saturday.

See less See more
#2 ·
that looks sick!!!!!!! p.s. can i borrow 5 bucks???:poke:

#7 ·
Damn Budro that thing looks great as always

#11 ·
who did ur upholstery and if u dont mind me asking how much did it set you back? i wana do black leather with some sort of grey in the center, or a carbon fiber look alike fabric to match my sport package interior instead of black cloth

#12 ·
That's some nice work right there man.

#13 ·
i thought it looked good before. Now its just amazing.

#19 ·
Steering wheel is getting replaced with a real wood and leather version:

Before I throw out the price of my interior, lets talk apples to apples. You can buy a Katskizs interior all day long for $1200, and you can run the cost up to $2000 with options. You can then have that interior installed at one of your local stereo/interior shops for $300-500. The materials alone on my interior came in at $2300, including carpet, and ended up over $4000 sewn and installed. I helped quite a bit with the labor also, not something he offers, I just happen to be a close friend.

The work was done by Eddie Wheelhouse at Wheelhouse Auto Designs in Sachse, TX. If you still want his number, send me a PM

#27 ·
im a sucker for exotic leather. I have a bad problem with buying boots that are exotic, idk what i would do with an interior that was of exotic leather.

Elephant would be awesome, I know i love my boots so some seats would be sick .

#28 ·
"probably wood graining the cup holder on the front console"

How does one do that ?

Where did you get the carpet ?

#30 ·
Thanks for sharing the woodgraining info. Great looking truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.