Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Project PTP/PSN Drag truck

88K views 701 replies 133 participants last post by  Fordfreak4life 
#1 ·
Documentation from the beginning starts here. this is a collaboration between Powerstrokenation.com and Performance Truck Products ( Performance Truck Products ) . So far we have Elite Diesel ( Welcome to Elite Diesel Engineering ) and MBRP on board as a major sponsor and more to come.

It's an 08' 6.4 Regular Cab short bed.The plan for this truck is Pro-Street. Shortened , tubbed, caged, and 4 linked. The plan is to get the lightest possible pro-street 2wd possible without breaking the bank. The initial plan is to put a built 6.4 motor with large twins from elite diesel, and some other goodies they have coming, just not sure as of now.

The truck will debut at NHRDA Ennis on April 10th, running on just tuner, intake, and dpf delete. We are borrowing drag radials from Rob at Dirty diesel, and just need to find a loaner set of traction bars just for the weekend.

Stay tuned, as this thread will be where we do all updates. Huge thanks to Nate at PTP for making this happen. This truck will be the PSN flagship, for all members to enjoy and follow. All support will be huge, and PSN will be relying on the members alot to make things happen with this truck!!

See less See more
#3 ·
so cool!!:D cant wait to see what she'll do

#7 ·
i hope you bring it to weekend on the edge sept. 3-4th i want to see it in person! this is gonna be an awesome project!

#11 ·
Sounds awesome! I will be keeping an eye on this thread.

#12 ·
Is it going to Cali right after the Texas race?

#14 ·
Yup.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.