Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Farm Pics

91K views 373 replies 93 participants last post by  fordpowerstroke2 
#1 ·
Hey guys. Just thought I'd share some pics of our (old) equipment and some random scenery pictures from the past year. I only use a cheap digital camera, so excuse the quality. Hope this is the correct sub-forum!

What's usually inside:

JD 4440 (Soundguard cab, quad range 16spd, 4000hrs):

JD 2130:

JD 620 (with Power Steering!):

JD 111:

66' Ford 600 3-ton (4+2 spd, 390, 30,000org. miles, Grandfather was 2nd owner since 67'):

Some random scenery pictures:

See less See more
#2 ·

.22LR fun:

Some attempts at HDR:

Sorry for being a picture whore (esp. being so new here), just thought some of you would like to see what it's like up here.

Thanks for looking! :fordoval:

#6 ·
Very nice Hoss!

#15 ·
Here's some retro pics of our farm, probably from the 50-60's, all of the buildings are gone now except the big open front shed.

This one is the farm next door we own as well. Some of the trees are missing, along with the 2 small buildings in the pasture, and the barn is ready to fall down...

I don't have any recent pics of our place on my computer... I'll have to get some :D

#16 ·
nice man them pics are sweet! :ford:

#19 ·
It's a type of ground squirrel, more specifically a Gopher (about the size of a hamster or small rat) . They're fun to way to kill an afternoon in the spring and late summer/fall. They dig holes that in large numbers can ruin crop or farm yards, adding to that Badgers will find them, dig out the holes to get the Gophers and leave holes big enough to damage machinery, the land and if you have horses or livestock can break legs. During nice hot summer weekends we can go through 500+ .22 rounds, as most of the time the owners of the land will pay or give you "ammo" just to get as many as possible.

#20 ·
Hey guys. Just thought I'd share some pics of our (old) equipment and some random scenery pictures from the past year. I only use a cheap digital camera, so excuse the quality. Hope this is the correct sub-forum!

I don't think I could ever take as good a pics with the best equipment available...Nicely done and thanks for posting!
Best,
Jim

#22 ·
goin to hav eto get some pics up!! i own indianas biggest polebarn, its 200x81x18, 96' is shop.... got some pics someplace of my fleet of tractors settin in front....

#23 ·
Just thought I'd share, I'll have plenty more pictures coming this year. Found a job working for some of the nicest farmers I've ever met 3 miles from our farm . . . talk about luck! Plus they have a brand-new, haven't even started it up 9030!

#24 ·
Taken on iPhone, so that explains quality -

New 9530, first time ran today:

Flexi-Coil air drill (removed and started surfacing all shanks today):

4430 w/ new bucket:

Cleaned with a rebuilt carb and adjusted valves:

Will have better ones before long.

#76 ·
Nice, your don't see that every day. Not to menchen that nice.

#27 ·
Thanks again guys! Not really farm pictures, but I did move my project out to the farm to work on when I have time:

70mph winds on Friday = semi recovery:

Towing it out there with my buddy's D-Max:

I'll have more farm-type pictures next time I promise (and no more D-max pics).

Thanks for looking, stay tuned.

#29 ·
Here are some pics of mine: The 4366 is a neighbors. It is a very good running machine. Had to put it on here.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.