Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1st Annual Diesel Nuts Drag Race

10K views 131 replies 19 participants last post by  Stewart 
#1 ·
The NHRDA is proud to announce the 1st Annual Diesel Nuts Drag Race at Sacramento Raceway on May 15th, :cheer:

See less See more
#3 ·
Nice! Ill be there for sure

#4 ·
wow youre throwing me a birthday party!! thanks soooo much

#8 ·
congrats guys. i'll try to make it. we should be done with ground work and planting by then. i lost my phone so i dont have any of your numbers, call me.

#16 ·
yes im alive. i have been pretty busy since i got a real job.

what better thing to do on my 21st than a drag race with the diesel nutters. :eek:
um drinking in chico is a lot of fun. i could show you how.

#11 ·
I agree Zach. We should have a lot of vendors. Trying to get Elite to come out and I've already talked to most of the local shops...just waiting to here back from a couple of them! :D

#22 ·
lol whenever. i can pick it up but idk when the next time im going to sac is. my injector is still at elite. they havent even looked at it yet so. who knows. i probably wont even be able to race az if it takes to much longer. i still have a ton of work to do on it.

#38 ·
TWO WEEKS! This is going to be so sick. Ganna race the 7.3 LOL

#39 ·
what time is everyone showing up next saturday?? I wanna get there early cuz I cant stay long but will they not let anyone in before 2??

#41 ·
Steve when you comming up? If your going up saturday you wana swing by my house and join the Convoy there?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.