Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

BMF Wheels. . . New REHAB 20x12 Forged wheel

29K views 40 replies 24 participants last post by  Nor-Cal Nick 
#1 ·
We are offering now our all New 20x12 REHAB forged wheel for the 8-lug applications, and our New 2.0" leveling kit for the 2005-2010 Ford Super Duty 4x4 applications. Please visit our website: BMF Wheels - Aftermarket Wheels for Your Lifted Leveled Truck for more details. Please feel free to contact us for a dealer in your area, or you can visit our dealer link on our website at: BMF Wheels

Thank you,

Ryan
BMF Wheels

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Yes they do look good, I have the novakanes to just wish the center caps would have fit. BMF are you guys going to come up with a center cap to fit a 2003 F250.

#4 ·
those wheels look awesome!!

quick question about backspacing.... what is a perfered backspacing on a 20x10 wheel? just enough to stick the tire out of the fender a little.. but not where half the tire is hanging out

#7 ·
id like to know also but would you happen to have any pics of them on a truck so maybe we could get an idea?

#10 ·
I just like that BMF continues to cater to the 8 lug crowd! keep the good wheels coming!

#11 ·
Justin202,

We do offer a cap for the 1999-'04 Super Duty for both our Death Metal Black & Chrome wheel options. Not sure if maybe the original dealer you purchased them through gave you the option to purchase the taller caps. The caps in the boxes, are designed to work on the '05+ models.

You can contact an authorized BMF dealer from our dealer link to order today.

BMF Wheels dealer link. . . BMF Wheels

Here are the part numbers & MSRP pricing for each finish.

Chrome:
Open front: CC-49300 $15.00 each
Closed tall rear: CC-49304 $17.00 each

Death Metal Black
Open front: CB-49300 $15.00 each
Closed tall rear: CB-49304 $15.00 each

Note: We have a container arriving at the end of this month that will have these caps on them.

Thank you,

Ryan
BMF Wheels

#12 ·
Iowa PWRSTKE,

You are correct, the MSRP is $999.00 each for the new REHAB forged 20x12 wheel. That will not be what you will find our dealers offering them at though. you can expect to see them in the range of $849.15 - $859.15 each wheel. If there are enough POWERSTROKENATION members that would like to do a group by on our new wheels shipping at the end of this month. We will make sure to hook up all up on the pricing.

In the VENDOR Alley section. . . Truck Toyz Performance is one of our authorized dealers we can out this group buy together with.

Thank you all,

Ryan
BMF Wheels

#13 ·
Just Stroken,

You can log into our website. . . BMF Wheels - Aftermarket Wheels for Your Lifted Leveled Truck and go to our GALLERY section to view a few up close photos of the REHAB 20x12 wheel. The tab named SEMA '09 has a picture of the wheel in our booth, which is photo 22/35. And photo 35/35 is the wheel mounted on a Super Swamper M-16 tire on a new body style Super Duty at the SEMA show.

Ryan
BMF Wheels

#16 ·
I really like the looks of all of your wheels. Why dont you offer anything in an 18"? That is the only thing stopping me from buying. I really like these new ones and the S.O.T.A. but no 18"

#18 ·
fbilly420,

While we do have a decent amount of retail customers calling into us about 18" diameter wheels, we do not have any immediate plans to offer them at this time. One big resason behind that is 20" & 18" tire sizes are so close in comparison $$$ wise. Where 5 years ago 20" diameter tires used to be quite a bit more. However, if the demand continues with customers asking for them, and our dealers commiting to large orders to stock them, we would for sure move forward with offering them.

Thank you,

Ryan
BMF Wheels

#19 ·
Ryan,
Thank you for the feed back. And my dealer did not give me the option of the taller center cap and one is cracked now so i guess it is up to me to buy the new ones.

PS. anyone need 3 center caps for 08^ 15 dollars shipped for all of them and ill throw in the cracked one for free LOL.

#21 ·
ok so where do I sign or who do I call? These are sick and I just so happened to be looking for new wheels the last couple weeks.. lucky me

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.