Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Pullin in WV

3K views 37 replies 11 participants last post by  04stroker 
#1 ·
This coming season will be my first year pullin and I live at Snowshoe Mtn WV and I know I'll have to travel a ways for pulls but what organization/association is the best to join around my parts?

#5 ·
I'm not sure where snowshoe is. Glenrock has a few pulls during the summer.

#9 ·
All the dodge guys around here talk about Vannest. I work about 5 minutes from his shop. I`ll admit his truck is stout but it seems to melt down almost every run the last year or so. I thought about pulling my truck a few years ago and they were going to let him run in the street class. I figured I would save myself the shame so I watched instead.

#8 ·
Thats what i get for posting on night shift while riding in a F-650:doh:. With all the bumping up and down it looked like a WYLOL

#10 ·
"The big, the bad, and the ugly," is a a bottle fed baby that when he pulls in the correct class normally gets beat, or the truck seems to have problems. Just my .02 from all the times and places I have seen him pull.

#16 ·
Theres alot of pulling in WV, ive pulled there twice this year in 3 weekends, was broke for the last one. how far do you live from charlestown?

#21 ·
Every time I see it I laugh but also because of the awesome tube socks Brian always wears, he is a heck of a nice guy to talk to I just think he takes some shortcuts on things. I have seen a few trucks he has built for people and silicone seems to be his weapon of choice to seal or create gaskets.

#28 ·
nah, that was gas trucks a couple years ago. its alot better place now. and they rent good sleds now too. dont need saftey stuff either.

#30 ·
no cant make that one either, got to go to dinwiddie. i am in the lead in points and as long as i make every pull ill win. i plan next year to go to more local pulls.

#34 ·
I hate to revive a dead thread but to all that know Brian Vannest I though you might like a little update. At the Jackson Co. fair last night he went about 70 feet and exploded his truck again. It blew a pretty good sized hole in the drivers side of the block.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.