Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Illuminated emblems! video! pics!

10K views 54 replies 28 participants last post by  Fasttimez 
#1 ·
here you go. not exactly right but gets the point through lol. my dad advised me not to put them on anytime soon because its like mid 20s here so they may not stick on to well. any questions let me know ill help you however i can. let me know what you think! thanks.

thanks, daniel

See less See more
1 2
#10 ·
Going to order these so now its color picking time.

If I remember right red can only face backwards right?

So I could put one on the tailgate and go red but not the sides legally right?

So white or blue for the sides and red for the tailgate I guess.

#11 ·
I wish they made King Ranch 450 ones :doh:

#15 ·
Yeah buy them now.

Pretty shweet though, a HID blue would look super clean going down the road.

Pretty cool that they come in black chrome too. I didnt see for the 08's where they say anything about the bottom half of the emblem, the picture just shows the top half of the emblem. Prices are good too cheaper than the dealer i think.

#18 ·
I guess I could deal with some black chrome and red lights... Would make me wish i had a black chrome stack though LOL

So who are you guys actually getting them from? Crowz, where are you going to order from? Im thinking i want to jump on this before they cant make them anymore like Adam said...

#19 ·
#25 ·
Im thinking white would look good on my white truck at night and all.

If a cadillac can have white lights on the side for helping them turn I cant see them saying anything about white on my fenders.

#26 ·
mine are going to go on a switch so i can flip them on and off as i like. im not to worried about what color they are. my dad is a Penske tech and he deals with DOT specs all day and he said that it shouldnt be a problem

#35 ·
you get a power trippin leo,the switch to turn off and on will be worse than a constant on.they dont appear to be extreamly brite even when lit,most may not say anything other than turn off.color IS a problem red and blue ARE only for esv's,and red can only face rearward.most states wont say anything about blue facing rear only,now if you are a vol ff you may be able to get away with them lit up on the way to a call

#29 ·
#30 ·
where can i order a set of these

#36 ·
Just did a bunch of legal reading on lighting colors. These emblems fall outside the law as its written which is cute. So who knows what color to go with at this rate.

White is front, rear is red. At an angle from the front is amber and at an angle from the rear is red.

No one bothered writing a law for dead on side lights :(

Amber would probably be best but I didnt see amber ones on there. Just red, white and blue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.