Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

The 466 has been bought!

22K views 81 replies 44 participants last post by  BlueOvalDiesel 
#1 ·
My buddy gave me the go ahead to start an awesome project. After attending Bean's shop day a couple of weeks ago and seeing all the cummins conversions, he looked at me and said okay Im ready. The Dt466 is on its way from Nebraska to Georgia, the AT545 Alison and transfer case is sitting here waiting on the motor, and the search for a late 70's f250 is on. The frame is going to be an 04 350 with the late 70's 250 body on it. Power will be put to the ground through the D80 from the 350. Pics will be posted when the motor gets here. ITS ON!!!!!!!!:evil:evil

#17 ·
We ended up finding it on Ebay also. Got it for $1,700 at it has 73k on it. Still looking for the body at the moment. IF anyone has some leads on a late 70's 250 regular cab long bed shoot me a link.

#18 ·
:popcorn:

#20 ·
I picked up a '46 Dodge 1 ton Flatbed. thinking about the 466 as the powerplant, found 2 localy 1 for 2k, the other I think Ican get for around 750.00.

#28 ·
Located in northwest Ga. About 40 minutes north of Atlanta on I-75. We have been on craigslist, but all the ones on here either get gone before you can call or are so rusted out it aint worth buying.

#33 ·
Project update: Found and bought a 77 f100. The body will ride on an 04 350 if all goes according to plan. Truck was purchased for $500 and has a strong running 302 that is up for sale. Trans only goes into reverse.LOL Motor should be here next week. The parts will hopefully start flying soon. We are shooting to get the truck running and fully fabbed, painted, etc then go as far as our budget will allow power wise. My buddies goal is to twist the frame so we shall see.:evil It must be nice to have money and have goals like that.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.