Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

VA BS thread

3K views 37 replies 12 participants last post by  wild67 
#1 ·
Figured I'd start one of these :D

Started out as a Rough day but ended up with a bit of fun.

Truck wouldnt start this mornin, batts died after a few seconds of cranking. They've been weak for a while and I guess this foot of snow finally killed em. Soooo....Just a few hours ago I got a jump and got er started after a few tries.

My first time driving this beast in the snow and it was AWESOME! It handled so well, never spun unless I made it and a wee bit of fuel would make it turn like it was dry. I ran through a 4 1/2 ft snow bank in the parking lot and it barely even slowed it...

Makes me glad I bought my truck, even though I've spent waaaay too much on it already the past month!

#2 ·
Yea man i live in orange V.A, idk were you live but if you got a foot your proly near me we got around 22 inches of snow in 24hours and wheni cranked mine up today it blew smoke for ten mins and my ebpv was closed and man did it sound mean i dont have any problems cranking because i got new batts glow plugs and starter all in the last year but even with all that snow the only time i had a problem was when i had parked it at the farm in a drive way that haddent been clearned then my tracks fill back up 6 inches and got a lilstuck but it was fun playin in it today

#3 ·
I'm over in Quantico, so not too far from you really. mine only blew steam/smoke out of one stack for a few minutes till the other one got the snow out, lol.

I left my truck idling while I went in to get my batteries, about 30-40mins worth b/c I was afraid it wouldnt start!

I had a chance to cut a few donuts here and there, alot of fun. I love the shift on the fly 4wd...I could kick it in 2wheel and slide around, then click it back to 4 wheel and keep goin!

#4 ·
I decided to blast through a bank parking lot that hadnt been plowed and got my first stuck! It wasnt steering around the corner so I stopped before I hit the fence...then couldnt get her going again. I ended up with the mirror against the fence before 2 guys got me pushed backwards and I got away from the fence. Then I floored it forwards and still tagged the fence on my way out :(

#5 ·
Might as well call this "Ruben's BS thread..."

Went to the theater today to see Avatar and it was all sold out. Traffic was so rediculous, never seen the whole city this busy before! Guess everyone was out of work and decided to run around.

Anyways...I couldnt find a parking spot after driving around for a few minutes...so this was my solution!

#6 ·
yea i kinda did the same thing you did with the fence sunday i was in a drive way and put in 2wd to play around and was jus gasin it in reverse sliped off the side wish i had pics the wrecker that came got stuck so i called a friend who brought a 7320 jd and got us both out but did manage so scratch my brand f in new clear coat

#7 ·
I went out at midnight on Friday to see if I could help people out. I ended up pulling a bunch of people up 29 near main in Lynchburg. I have my storkers on right now so traction sucked and I must have slid into the concrete barrier a dozen times. If I didn't have 8 inches of lift my truck would be trashed, Not a scratch, thanks skyjacker for saving my paint.

#17 ·
Are the pics of the white SD are of your old truck? If so and someone actually buys it thinking it has an 8 inch lift, they are just as stupid as the Guy who made the post!

#19 ·
do it man that thing would look sick beside the bmw haha btw im still down for the even trade on it haha

#21 ·
ha yea if u actualy did i would prolly loose alot of respect for u haha but get the dump truck and we can race for pinks lol

#23 ·
ha idk bout all that now maybe if its opeon game for vechicle but not mine it has no balls

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.