Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

20x12

52K views 139 replies 35 participants last post by  SUCK-SQUEEZE-BANG-BLOW 
#1 ·
Im looking to put a set of 20x12's on my truck. I am having trouble finding any nice looking 12s. I dont want the mazzy hulks nor do i want rockstars. Welds are way to expensive for me. Any suggestions on wheels that are 12" wide. I like the kmc diesels but they are not available in 20x12 in the 8x170 bolt patter. Also anyone with 20x12s please post pics.

Thanks

#3 ·
Just checked out there site, they have some on clearance for about 350 a wheel but i wasnt to impressed with there appearance

#5 ·
RBP does too

#6 ·
the only rbp's that i find only look good in black IMO

#8 ·
Not sure, is that a member?

#10 ·
Oh yea he has a dark blue truck right? His truck is nasty i want that hood he has. Im not sure about his wheels though, maybe he will chime in

#12 ·
Yea the only welds i find are on ebay for $4,195, thats a little steep for just wheels

#15 ·
As you have said they are not too many 12 wides on the market anymore. The most common ones or only two you really find are mazzi hulks and the rockstars. Good luck coming across a set I think it will look awesome. I wish my BMF's came in a 20X12 bc I would definately have em!

#16 ·
yea bmf's are sick,

I will find a nice set of 12's eventually

#18 ·
What wheels do you run, with whay size tires. Can you post some pics. Also what is your backspacing and offset so i can get an idea.

#25 ·
Never seen a 20x14 but that would be sick. The diesels in 22x14 are pretty much my favorite wheel ever i would get them but i cant afford new wheels and tires. Plus i would probably have to lift my truck more. Its starting to sound expensive already lol

#24 ·
Well i hope i beet you guys to it. At least we are not all in the same state lol

#29 ·
One Up Offroad

#33 ·
I believe Pro Comp has a couple 20x12's I saw them somewhere recently.

#34 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.