Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Official Aftermarket Wheel/Rim Thread

816K views 485 replies 226 participants last post by  TWest 
#1 ·
Ok folks here's your chances to show off your wheels and most importantly help your fellow members find new wheels for their trucks.

Rules are simple. One post per member of your wheels or your truck showing your wheels. You can have up to 2 pics in that post.

Please list what the wheels are called, size and tires your running along with information on lift or mods required to get those up under your truck.

Remember this is to help people find rims when they are shopping, not just a show off thread.

This is for 1999-2009 trucks only !

#2 ·
I'll go first I guess :D

These are MB series Gunner 8 wheels(16x9) with 295/75R16 Swamper SS M16 tires.

Stock suspension, no lift. I doubt anything larger would fit tire wise without a lift with these rims without rubbing.

#26 ·
nope but here is one of my favorite trucks ever rocking the 22x14 diesels

#31 ·
Oh, was there a truck in the second picture?:D

#473 ·
Do you know the paint code on this truck?

Thanks

#11 ·
Yeah, They turned yellow a lil bit but I figured it was cause I was on gravel alot. I sold em so I dont care. I love the monsters and want a new set of 22s but the offset is so wide on a 22x11. I have a set if 22x10.5 greg welds for summer goin on.

#13 ·

Diamo 17K black with procomp extreme all terrains

#17 ·
At the top of the thread under "thread tools" you can select "subscribe" and you dont have to post...

Anyway to everyone try and keep the chit chat to a min and leave the posts to pictures/set up discriptions, If you have questions shoot that person a PM, we will edit out alot of the other comments.

Keep the pictures coming so far so good.

#19 ·
Stock Lariat wheel. Weld Scorpio wheels. Centerline Cooler wheels. Weld dune 8`s. Mickey thompso Classic, sold these off before I ever used them.

#20 ·
For people with different wheels they have had try making multiple post in place of putting them all in one post. Also please remember to put the sizes and such in the wheel description.

#22 ·

16x10 procomp 1069 wheels and 315x75x16 cooper stt's add-a-leaf and homemade shackle drop gave a total of 2.75"-3" of lift. had to trim bottom corner of bumper 1" and when put in a flex if i turn it rub inner fender well

#23 ·
35x13.50x18 (325/65/18) Mickey Thompson ATZ's on 18x9 KMC Monsters with 4.5" Backspacing. Lift is 5.5" front, 6" rear.

#24 ·
Anybody have the helo 835s?

#25 ·
20x10 eagle alloy 114 4.5" backspacing with -25mm offset 35x13.50 m/t baja atz

#27 ·
those kmc's are sick!!! i went to order a set of those yesterday with the 40" toyos and the tires are backordered with as of today, no build date. wheels have been backordered for the past 6 months!! WTF!!!!

#28 ·
37x13.50 Mickey Thompson ATZ's on 18" XD Badlands "Black Magic"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.