Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Worlds Fastest Ford 6.4 10/08/09

6K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  Jeff @ Spartan 
#1 ·
Thought we better enjoy the title while we got it.

#3 ·
Nice achievement. :rockwoot:

#10 ·
2008 F350XL 3:73's Beat up Oilfield truck with 50,000KM when it came in.

OK Here is the list
Spartan 310 Tune & TCM. Tune is License only (No dash daq whats the point of monitoring when you aint gonna lift anyways)

Duromax S&B filter with a Big Suck Intake (In house built Ram air that is why she is a one eye at the track

In house built Intercooler pipe with nitrous ports

(2) 82010 Zex NOS kits bottles in Cab between seats with Blow down and purge. First stage is on the floor second is on the button which is a nascar type teather switch button is built into steering wheel)

5" Flo Pro Turbo Back

Spearco Intercooler

Fiberglass front clip
Fiberglass doors with Lexan glass (fully fuctional doors)
Fiberglass Box sides with custom built box frame (whatever we had laying around the shop for steel) 28 guage steel for tubing
Thanks to wades buddy Glenn for building us the fiberglass parts. They look so good we had a dozen people ask why we painted it black......
Aluminum rear Bumper (temporary because of time restraints)

6 Point Roll Cage built in house thanks to Erik at Altitude for lending me his bender and Corey's Welding for staying up all night trying to get the cage built. Custom Drive Door Bar so Roger can get out Passes NHRA tech with Flying colors cage was built beyond there specs
Aluminum Racing seats 21" driver seat 17" passenger

Detroit True Trac in the Rear / Open Front

Suncoast full race transmission

390/40R17 Drag Radials
17X12 Terminator Ions which dont fit over the calipers properly

also for steet
305/40/R22 Eagle 064's with Sunny Tennis shoe rubber

Future Mods ....:)..... :).... Roger bought this truck mid August and has had the truck for daily use 3 of the 6 weeks he has owned it. The other 3 we were bustin ass to get it done before Oct.03.
He has now taken the truck home for a month to have some fun with it on the street and then it sounds like we will get it back for the winter and have some time to do some R&D

#12 ·
That is awesome Congrats on the title. Seem like it would be fun to drive around town in.

#17 ·
They are going by ET. Kind's ET on his pass was 11.7.
Exactly, he would be the "quickest" 6.4.....well if rudy hadn't also run an 11.45. So, atleast for now, both Dr. Smoke's truck and Rudy's are the quickest 6.4 powerstrokes but Kind's truck is still the fastest.

Still a great acheivement and i can't wait till the rest of the mods are done.....then we can really start getting some lower times:evil

#18 ·
Kind also had a run that did not read that would have been a mid 11.00.
Good point on the quickest thing Kind already gave me a hard time about it.
I hope Rudy can run a really low 11 or may be even a high 10 in Eastearn Nationals that would be sweet. It would help me get off my chair and hit the black board on the fuel system. I wish it wasn't -15 celcius and snowing up here it looks like the tracks are shut down for the winter.

#19 ·
Kind also had a run that did not read that would have been a mid 11.00.
Good point on the quickest thing Kind already gave me a hard time about it.
I hope Rudy can run a really low 11 or may be even a high 10 in Eastearn Nationals that would be sweet. It would help me get off my chair and hit the black board on the fuel system. I wish it wasn't -15 celcius and snowing up here it looks like the tracks are shut down for the winter.
If it would have registered it would have been in the 11.5's. That run was also my best 60ft at 1.77 and 2/10th faster at 1000ft then my 11.78@122.59 was with a 1.87 60ft.

I really hope Rudy's truck runs a great time!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.