Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

New Shoes put on Today

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Alpine6 
#1 ·
It's been a while since I've posted, but finally bought something good for the truck.

I got great wear out of my Nitto Terra Grapplers (325/60/20). Got a little over 40k and have about 10-15k left on them (sold them). They rubbed a little on the front bumper.

Anyways - I went with the new Nitto Trail Grappler (35x12.5x20). First, they took barely any weights to balance I'm told. 1.5 oz was the max. Road Noise is louder than the Terra's, but not bad. You know you have some lugs underneath you. And the best part - they look badass! I'll post some pics shortly. I hope they wear as good as the Terra's! And no rubbing now (only 1/2" shorter in diameter - just enough to make the difference)

Matt

#6 ·
how about some more better pics.Look good so far

#11 ·
What size lift are you running with those tires?

#12 ·
Sorry everyone. I paid 319 a tire. Expensive yes, but cheaper than similar tires. I'm running an ICON 4". I've shaved my lower air dam and now only rubs on "articulation". Still happy with them, haven't put a lot of miles on them, but tomorrow I'll be tossing some on it. Thanks for the complements!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.