Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Big power

2K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  sp33drac3r 
#1 ·
u have a 1998 FLD120 with a 60 series 470 9speed iwant sum input on how to turn a jag of fuel to her and also what kind of turbo

#7 ·
might be a convertible 9 sp...some of them you can convert into a 13 sp and split to top half. Detroit...98...cant just turn a fuel screw its all electronic...big bucks to have it done up....but if you had the money a marine processor will usually wake them up...we have 2 sterling tri axle dump, both with factory 3406 e cats with a factory setting of 600. Both of them have marine procecers on them, its like night and day.

#8 ·
i have a detroit 430 with a 10 speed .. i sent my ecm to .... diesel power and equipment .. he programs ecm to how hot u want it .. i out ran a 475 cat the other day .. loaded ... it can smoke like a train and lugg all u want .. he charges like 250 ... from georgia.. you can find him on ebay .. cam's diesel and equipment .. trust me you'll love your detroit once its turned up .. stock motor and turbo and injectors .. just ecm reprogrammed .. brad wheeler is his name .. for now i know my trucks puts out more then 500hp easily .. i also have a n14 500hp .. nothing close to the detroits power

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.