Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Fueling...

1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Countryboy07 
#1 ·
Im going to be doing injectors this winter (I want more power and I seem to have one going out) So far, what I have done is in my sig. Im currently running a FASS to the stock lines where the HFCM was located, where it goes to the stock fuel filter and so-on stock. While Im in there (again) I want to optimize fuel flow to the injectors to make sure I dont starve them. I just want to see how others are getting the fuel to the heads? Thanks.

#2 ·
Nobody?? Here's what I was thinking. I want to run all new SS lines from the FASS to the heads, bypassing the stock fuel bowl, and probably eliminating the banjo bolts. I also may try running two fuel lines to each head (feeding the front and rear of each head). Has anyone done this? Or is it not even possible?

#5 ·
Yes, it is a stand alone model. Im still deciding on the stick size... Probably going with 170's. I want to go big enough but not too big. I think that will be about right for my plans.

#10 ·
No, I havent done anything yet. I've been so busy working, 12-15 hours a day is starting to wear on me.:poke: I probably wont do anything until after harvest. I already got enough projects.LOL
Good luck with your heads Josh, I hope its just the gaskets. If its not one thing, its another.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.