Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Fuel Addittives

2K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  sideswipe7 
#1 ·
Who here runs fuel additives? And what kind?

#4 ·
I Know of this new stuff coming out. And I hate fuel addittives i always thought they are bs. But this guy i work for is going to be saleman and going to be able to get it early on its eco friendly and works on gas diesel lawn mower bulldozer you name it it works in it. And like i said before i thought it was just another one to sit on the shelves until we ran it in my boses 6.0 chevy gas motor and mine aswell as my buddies 7.3. and i'll be a son sob if there weren't big increases digitaly and hand calculated. And on my truck with 180,00 on ran a he!! of alot cleaner and smoother i honestly couldn't believe it. And if you yall would want to try it i can post some prices and more information about it.

#5 ·
I use Power Service gray bottle for summer, white bottle for fall and winter, and every few months the red bottle to help clean up any water in my tank.

#6 ·
I always use an additive,and i have tried them all.The Motorcraft add. works the best for me in my trucks,evan in the D-Max.

#7 ·
I use PS grey bottle. Every time I change the fuel filter I fill the bowl with seafoam to give it a good shot of cleaner. It quitened mine down a bit using the seafoam at the filter changes.

#10 ·
2 stroke oil in summer, *********** service in winter.

#13 ·
can save you 19% or more on fuel costs* and increases engine power in the process. I have used the products in my 2001 Chevrolet Suburban and after running Force in multiple tanks, with various driving conditions, my gas mileage increased by about 30%.

*Actual results may vary

Sounds like snake oil to me.

I have never used any of that crap other than as a test. My Turbodiesel 6 cylinder MB went to 200K before I changed nozzles because I wanted higher performing nozzles. They tested out fine, BTW. These things are basically designed for one thing. To raise fear and separate the rube from his money.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.