Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

2002 front end to 2004+ front end

2K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  bbbxcursion 
#1 ·
Our 7.3 got hit in the front. I was wondering if we can put a 6.0 front end on it? Grill and headlights? What modification is needed? Also, I need a cowl or scoop hood for the truck. Can I use a 7.3 front bumper or am I going to have to get a 6.0 bumper?

Thank You,
Joey

#2 ·
You could change the front to an 05+ style pretty easily if it's all busted. You'd need a grille, bumper, lights, and a header panel.

Not that you asked, but I noticed your sig and it made me laugh. You have your 7.3 tuned like it's a cummings! :poke: LOL

You need some custom tunes for that thing!

#3 ·
do some searches on the 05 conversion.. real simple... headlights, grille, bumper, bumper brackets, and header panel.... then some pigtails for the newer headlights.

Now the question is... do you want a painted front end, a chrome package front end... a harley front end... or just a chrome XLT front end... LOL

#4 ·
Your Premiere Source for Ford Truck Parts and Accessories

Call here, I priced a whole front clip for an 05, Fenders, hood, Bumper, all brackets, header panel, Harley headlights, grill, for $2,125 shipped, to your door.

This was about 6 or 7 months ago, price may have changed, it was alot cheaper then even after market.

#9 ·
You should make that your signature, I've seen you write this in nearly every related thread, on many sites. :blah:

#10 ·
Your point..many people do not know the limitations of the H13-9008 bulb..you have a problem with full disclosure. Once informed its their decision.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.