Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

lift picture comparisons pls

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  DcMoore999 
#1 ·
Ok unlike the ordinary show me your lifted truck I got a specific request. Id like to see a stock height 99-03 next to a 4in lifted one and a 6in lifted one so I can really tell the difference in them. and state the brand of lifts and how you like them.

#2 ·
well I can only help you with a stock compared to my 4in procomp lift.Mines on 35's and the stock one is on 285's

#3 ·
oh and I really like mine but the bug to bigger has already taken affetc and I want to go higher.Gonna throw some 2in hangers on there to make it a 6in so I say go 6in to begin with.I will say that after several trips to the dunes and a couple airbourne jumps,the front has sagged an inch from when I put it on.It lifted the truck 5inches originally over stock.The only 2 lifts I know of that gauruntee a no sag spring is icon and BDS but they are twice the price also.

#4 ·
Thanks for that picture I really like the look of that 4in Ill probably just get a 4in like yours because I do tow quite a bit and that seems like itd be perfect not to tall yet above most.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.