Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Single now, and I knew I had to make a change.

29K views 271 replies 66 participants last post by  Sprman 
#1 ·
As some of you know wife #5 said she was leaving, but she wasn't actually departing the house for 2 months,.....well....she finally left on Friday.

Over the years I had "let myself go",...and I had gained alot of "lazy weight"

Knowing the wife was leaving I figured I had to shape up, because I was going to be single, and it gets more difficult to "hook up" when you are getting old,...especially if your a fatazz.

I had been thinking for awhile,..and seeing HOUSE's transformation, and figured now is the best time to get my butt in gear.

At the last Bash on the Bayou, I weighed in at 235lbs,...and I'm only 5'10".

I was 33.45% body fat, had 2 or 3 chins, and I wasn't healthy.

2 months of working out 5 days a week,running, eating right, never drinking soda,...and sadly,....no beer either,...

I've dropped down to 220lbs,..but now I'm only 20% body fat,...I only did high repetitions, because I didn't want to build muscle, I only wanted to lose weight.

I'd like to lose 10 more pounds, then I'll start lifting heavy weights to build muscle.

See less See more
#5 ·
Building muscle causes your metabolism to increase there by burning more calories which in turn as you stated, eating right (fewer cals in/more cals burned), will cause the fat to disappear sooner. You also should be doing some form of cardio 3 days/week.

#6 ·
As some of you know wife #5 said she was leaving, but she wasn't actually departing the house for 2 months,.....well....she finally left on Friday.

Over the years I had "let myself go",...and I had gained alot of "lazy weight"

Knowing the wife was leaving I figured I had to shape up, because I was going to be single, and it gets more difficult to "hook up" when you are getting old,...especially if your a fatazz.

I had been thinking for awhile,..and seeing HOUSE's transformation, and figured now is the best time to get my butt in gear.

At the last Bash on the Bayou, I weighed in at 235lbs,...and I'm only 5'10".

I was 33.45% body fat, had 2 or 3 chins, and I wasn't healthy.

2 months of working out 5 days a week,running, eating right, never drinking soda,...and sadly,....no beer either,...

I've dropped down to 220lbs,..but now I'm only 20% body fat,...I only did high repetitions, because I didn't want to build muscle, I only wanted to lose weight.

I'd like to lose 10 more pounds, then I'll start lifting heavy weights to build muscle.

Building muscle causes your metabolism to increase there by burning more calories which in turn as you stated, eating right (fewer cals in/more cals burned), will cause the fat to disappear sooner. You also should be doing some form of cardio 3 days/week.

I think that running is a pretty good form of cardio...but i might be wrong! LOL

#11 ·
Tank your next wife should just be some mail order bride from like Sweden that way if she starts acting up just deport her so u can keep what the other 5 wives didn't take LOL

#13 ·
I have kept just about everything from the last 5 wives.

wife #1....lost my daughter,..but I got everything else.
#2...I got everything
#3...I got everything, and custody of my son,..and I get child support.
#4....I got everything
#5....I have everything in the house,..she packed and left,...she didn't want my son to have an empty home,...besides,..I had 95% of this stuff before I met her.

#23 ·
Congrats! I'm trying to drop about 30lbs myself but can't seem to stay motivated this time for some reason. I'm floating around 260lbs right now.

Last time I dieted and stuck with it I dropped about 50+ pounds in 9 months. I was at least 285lbs. Got all the way down to 235lbs.

Same event, one year apart:

#25 ·
Way to go Tank. I need to get back on my work out. To much time on the road anymore. Beginning of the year I was 220 and dropped to 200 in 2 months. Eatting 6 times a day and working out 4-5 nights a week. Need to get back on to that.

Hey Danny here ya go. :poke:

#27 ·
hey man just in time for oct. 1st wiegh ins. Lookin good you still gonna be hangin out round louisiana or are ya gettin transfered out?

#29 ·
Hey Tank we are getting ready to start working on the lights at a military base in New Orleans. Can't remember were is that close to were ya'll are at. I think it was NAS but can't recall right now.

#33 ·
Just looked it up and it is JRB New Orleans. Don't know how close that is to you. Should be starting in a couple of weeks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.