Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Questions about Rosewoods DIY kits

867 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  cntryguy23 
#1 ·
Does anyone run them, if so how well do they work and would the stage 3's need big oil since they are 530's?

#2 ·
no,big oil is not needed.Yes I have three friends with his diy kits in there trucks.Since you are in Mi,there are a few of us that are here that could give you a hand.Not sure where sparta is but I know Wriott did a few of them kits and he is in Durand by Flint.

#3 ·
i don't doubt my abilities to do the rebuild, but i am just worried about how well these things are gonna turn out after i'm done. i do appreciate the offer of givin me a hand ! sparta is north of grand rapids a ways. if ya take 57 west it almost runs into it.

#4 ·
That really has to do with how good or bad your injectors are to start with. If they are worn you will have more work to get them in shape.

#6 ·
you are runnin stock hpop with those stage 3's with no issues? and yes i know my injectors have everything to do with the rebuild, but from the sounds of the kit it replaces almost everything, "almost" everything. i've got around 160,000 on mine so i am keepin my fingers crossed

#8 ·
ok, now to get off topic a tad, what is a 17 degree pump exactly, and what is in my 2000?

#9 ·
The early, model 94-97 PS ran a 15* degree pump, in the later models, they ran the 17's, you got the 17* pump. Just depends on how good your pump is.

#10 ·
thats another thing i am worried about, i am not throwin a light or anything, but do not have access to a scanner that will let me get that deep to see how that thing is doin, i am wantin to possibly get an adrenaline just cause of the $$

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.