Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

I just joined the Cool Kids Crew!

2K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  06powerstroke 
#1 ·
Got me some Harley lights! OEM Ford ones too! Tell me what you think about them...

See less See more
#3 ·
Got em from a member on here...

#7 ·
Thanks guys! I'm really lovin the look.

They are up for sale Just shoot me a PM if you are interested.

#6 ·
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH sexy....LOL looks great!

#10 ·
Now you need to update my pic on your site;)
You need to get the Harley style grill and paint to match the blue! Looks sick!
I want to do something with the grill now. It looked good with the clear headlights , but it looks out of place now. I really like the look of the grill it has now, I may just paint match that one...

#11 ·
Got me some Harley lights! OEM Ford ones too! Tell me what you think about them...
Dang it, I knew when I clicked on the thread title what I was gonna see LOL

I hate you :poke:

I'm still wanting some but just not yet willing to shell out the cash, and it totally is the ticket to the cool kid club LOL by the time I get in there will be something different required lol :doh:

oh and the truck looks great :ford:

about the grill, ya could always paint match it and throw in the billet inserts, just like Adam has. Its a sharp look and can be done with the grill you got already.

#13 ·
about the grill, ya could always paint match it and throw in the billet inserts, just like Adam has. Its a sharp look and can be done with the grill you got already.
I PM'd bigr to see where he got his done at being that I live by him, hopefully the price is right.
Looks Great Travis! They look just like the ones I had........LOL
I couldn't believe how clean the back was, you didn't have them in very long did you? Thanks for a the bulb too, I wasn't expecting thatLOL

#22 ·
Looks good Travis, even with the Pre-runner bar, which looks pretty familiar ;)
I ended up putting a Harley Grill on mine as well.

#23 ·
Thanks guys. And I love the way the prerunner bar looks tyler! So glad I bought it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.