Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Congrats to Marty

4K views 49 replies 27 participants last post by  upinsmoke70 
#1 ·
#4 ·
12.50 @ 108.12 60' 1.792 - spun like crazy and bounced. 20 psi launch.
12.60 @ 108.90 60' 1.872 - spun but didn't bouce too bad. 12 psi launch.

Still not a full boost pass, and running the Walbro. A1000 and last boost leak will be fixed this week.

265/75 all terrains and no traction bars, bumper or tailgate. No weight bracket or sled stops on it either this time.

#9 ·
congrats man!!! its about time. that 60ft time needs to come way down though. in my truck, with coilover front end, 1800rpm's seems to be the best leave psi..im not sure how that translates to your single... but try 15-18psi..you wanna be just on the edge of that jumpy bouncy crap you felt leaving at 20psi.

#11 ·
I'm shooting for 11's... going to get traction taken care of and some water on the truck. I saw 1800 max egt's.

My AEM water injection has not worked for 6+ months because the pump failed.

#20 ·
Aiming for 11.87 :hehe:

Going after my mentor greg's time :D.

Truck is driving to the buck, the dyno, and then the track. No more street driving until after that! LOL... the truck is nasty on your all terrains. 50mph breaking them loose is fun but probably not good :D

#25 ·
Congrats... should have a new set of tires for you to try out AT THE TRACK ONLY LOL, ill let you know when they come in see if you can get that 60ft down. get some traction bars back on there!

I shot marty a text before he went to the track sayin that it seems hes at the point where anything less then slicks are gonna get blown off the line.

At what power level are most guys moving to slicks? Seems like over 600+ is that line. I dunno. Possibly. Maybe.

#33 ·
Nice Marty!!:D

I shot marty a text before he went to the track sayin that it seems hes at the point where anything less then slicks are gonna get blown off the line.

At what power level are most guys moving to slicks? Seems like over 600+ is that line. I dunno. Possibly. Maybe.
Got a long way to go before slicks are needed. Need to work on the launch first:poke:

This is on Proxies ;):poke:

#32 ·
Yawn.....:poke:

You need some vids Marty. I haven't seen any good vids on here in a while....

BTW congrats on the times, that's pretty good for the old battle wagon.

:ford:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.