Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Camo Wrapped Interior

5K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  6.0 p-stroke 
#1 ·
Was pretty bored and wanted to do something with the interior so this is what I came up with.

Still need to wrap some more but this is all that I was sure would come out without breaking. Wanting to wrap around the headlight switch, upper black trip on door panels, rear window switches, and center console trim. Might possibly wrap the fuse cover but looked tricky so left be for now. Also could probably do a cleaner job on switches so might redo later on. But hope yall like.

See less See more
#7 ·
Wasn't much to it. Used walmart fabric and 3m spray adhesive. Did some light sanding on the trim pieces and cleaned them up and started in the middle then worked the edges. Its a simple and cheap mod that goes a long way for looks imo. Definitely encourage others to try it and see what custom looking interiors people can come up with. To be honest I stole the idea from a chevy forum. Heres afew to check out.

yet another camo interior.. - FSC Forum

Add another one to the camo interior list. - FSC Forum

#19 ·
I did that to my obs with camo duct tape, the stuff you used looks way better!!:bowfast:

#21 ·
I've got a friend that vinyl wraps trucks and he wrapped his whole interior, dash and all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.