Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Texans Speak Up!!!

3K views 34 replies 17 participants last post by  RubberDuck 
#1 ·
We are trying to get a new sledpulling association together here in Texas. It will be the Texas Diesel Truck Pullers Association.

Now what I need to know from yall is how many would be interested in joining up with a pulling association that will host 4-5 big events a year(so there is more time for people to prepare their trucks) with a decent payout at each pull, and then a very good payout at the end of the season. We are planning on running something similar to the DHRA rules with a few changes, which include running water and hood stacks in the 2.8 and 3.0 and Mods, the mod guys can run nitrous if they so choose.

The classes we have come up with ar as follows...

workstock
3.0 or super street
Modified

2wd
2wd modified

over the road trucks

please let us know what you are thinking

thanks
Jake Staton

See less See more
#2 ·
I'd like to join and be a spectator...My lil 6.0 can't pull a whore off a piss pot.

#3 ·
Where in Texas would this be?

#5 ·
id like to join and also be a spectator. i know we have the texas truck and tractor pull association here every year but the only diesels are tractors. everyone else runs alcohol or gas.

#6 ·
4-5 maybe even six big events through out the year east, west, north, central and south texas, event locations have not been set in stone yet.

We are working on a website with membership details.

Thanks for the interest, and if you have any ideas or suggestions let us hear them.

Jake Staton

#7 ·
I put a link to this thread in the "The South" section of the forums. Seems that a few (including myself) are looking for pulls in or near Houston. Here's the link: TEXAS RETARDS..... - Page 2 - Powerstroke Nation Ignore the title, I just like messin' with Texas. :D

#8 ·
i know the tttpa hold one here in taylor every year its about 30 minutes east of austin. but no diesels ever run. its always gas and alcohol.....well except for the tractors.

#9 ·
id join as a spectator put aint gonna be pullin anything

#14 ·
#22 ·
I'm down!! Been looking to hook up, heard its much more intense than going down the 1/4 mile count me in.

#24 ·
Wow the home page looks great. Seems like things are coming along nicely. I would do a pull just for fun. We would show up to the pulls. My wife like to watch the sled pulls mainly the black smoke. LOL LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.