Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Purdy

4K views 36 replies 24 participants last post by  Aljay 
#1 ·
Sumps are ready to roll. Here are a couple of new color combos. Pricing will be $249 for plain, and $279 for anodized. Have 4 sumps with 1/2 npt ports ready to roll, and from here out they will come with 5/8 oring. Any feedback is appreciated.

See less See more
#6 ·
Aggie, did you send Joe Hellman a pic? :eek: LOL

They look sharp. Nice job.

#8 ·
Are these designed to fit between the tank and skid plate? I want one to put in the bottom of my tank. it just needs to fit between the tank and skid plate.

#10 ·
Thanks guys.

They will be available in just about whatever color you want. Orange is definately doable!

These sumps dont fit between teh skid plate and the tank, and i honestly dont know if itd even be possible and still maintain the function of the sump. we have always cut portion of the skid plate right below the sump and spaced it down with 2 inch strap, or some guys just run without the skid plate.

#11 ·
Whats a ball park estimate for an entire "kit"

#13 ·
I have never had a skid plate, 160k and no issues...

#14 ·
We're HOPING we can do a full system with the sump included for somewhere in the 900 ballpark. The bracket is going to have to be remade for the short bed trucks, or a different made and we can use the one we have now for the long beds. This would be sump, fuel lab pump, baldwin 2 micron filter, water sep, bases, mounting bracket, and -10 line to the pump from tank, and -8 or -6 line to the motor, depending on application. Obviously there are still some details to iron out, but thats kind of a ball park for the entire setup.

#16 ·
Can you use this type of sump on different trucks besides a Ford? Or is it just for a SD truck? Thanks

Reuben

#19 ·
Sweet mine runs good now Tony hooked it up ! Tranny hates me in the tune he wrote for another OBS truck that runs 12's !! Oh well sorry to muck your thread up. Did you guys get any shirts yet I need an x tra large I will be in S.A. tomm.

#23 ·
The front tank may have a big enough spot, the rear tank is a definate no.

Now if the person swapped to a Bronco tank only, like me, then that would work. ;)

Dave

#25 ·
I ran a steel one for a few years, then when I did my fuel system this year I noticed it was delaminating. :doh: Now I have a plastic one from Bronco Graveyard. :ford: It's flat on the bottom in the center last I recall.

Dave

#28 ·
are the sumps aluminum. Cause if so you couldnt weld them to a steel tank. just a thought

#30 ·
good call on the weatherstrip adhesive. Never thought of that, but that stuff is great I use it on my car for the oil lines and never had a leak

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.