Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Redding Event

5K views 60 replies 13 participants last post by  NorCal997.3 
#1 ·
Well just got this from Randy. This is the TENTATIVE schedule for this Saturday!

Redding Dragstrip September 19th 2009

Admission Gates open 8am
Adults $10.00
Military $7.00
Children 12 & under free

Drag Racing Tech Card Fee
Sportsman Et $25.00
Super Street $35.00
Pro Street $35.00
Pro Stock $50.00
Top Diesel $50.00

Sled Pulls Tech Card Fee
All Classses $35.00

Gates open 8am
Drag Racing Tech 8am till 10am
Drivers meeting 9:45 AM

Drag Racing
First round qualify 10:00 AM
Second Round qualify 11:00 AM
Exhibition Vehicles 11:45 AM
National Anthem Noon
First round elimination 12:15 PM
Hot Lap ET Class 2nd round
Show n Shine 1:00 PM
2nd Round eliminaton 1:30 PM
Exhibition Vehicles
Hot Lap ET Class 3nd round
Burnout Contest 2:30pm
3rd Round elimination 3:00PM
Trophy's / Burnout- Show 3:30 PM
4th round elimination 4:00PM
Exhibition Vehicles 4:15PM
Finals Drag Racing 4:30PM
Trophy - Drag Racing 4:45PM

Sled Pulling
Sled Pull Tech 12 till 4PM
Sled Pull finals 5:00 till done
Stock Diesel Class
Diesel Street Class
Super Street Class
Diesel Modified Clas

Sled Pull Trophys presentation

See less See more
#3 ·
Come up and hang out! Its gonna be a good time!

#10 ·
Mike I think Michelle and I might be coming down also.. You camping or staying in a hotel?

#9 ·
We'll be there tomorrow night. Heading to Redding at about 2 from Sac!

#13 ·
When are you going through Sac? We'll be at the shop probably till 1 or 2 tomorrow!

#20 ·
Yes you will have to have a NHRDA membership to race, but one will not be needed to Pull or Dyno.

#28 ·
It drives. He drove me 3 hours to the ER in Sac in the pumpkin then all the way home. I'm pretty sure he drove it too Lincoln this morning.

Sorry guys, my camera is in my pick-up which Jason had to drive back down for me yesterday. I'm hoping to be off the pain pills tomorrow or weds so I can at least get my truck.

#31 ·
Ha! Lol that would of been Billy and Josh. Just friends of DNM.

#34 ·
I ran a 14.4 (crappy) but Matt and Shawn finally helped me get my launch down. Matt ran a 12.8 consistently until he blew apart over drive. We ended up back in Sac on Saturday night at the Kaiser ER. I have a kidney infection and I was in a mass amount of pain. A 10 to be exact! Lol

I wish we could of stayed and partied but I just couldn't stand it.

#35 ·
actually it was a direct drive lol. over drive is fine. i think my tc is messed up too cause it doesnt like to lock up till late and then at a stop light it kinda jerks forward everyonce and awhile lol. it was fun except for the sick part that sucked.

#40 ·
A lot better today. I'm forcing myself to get better. Have a big weekend planned! :D

#41 ·
Matt, Mikaela, it was nice to meet you guys.

I had a lot of fun, once I figured out I couldn't launch in any of my race tunes no matter what I tried. I finally had to granny it off the line in my 80 econo which gave me tons of wonderful 60 foot times! :rolleyes:

Mikaela, glad to hear you're doing better.

Matt, I heard your tranny let go when I was coming back down the return road. I winced when I heard it happen. Hope you get it fixed quick.

Mikaela, can you find out how much it would cost to install a Detroit Truetrac in my 2-wheel drive truck? Just PM me the info when you get a chance. Thanks!

Stewart

#42 ·
Stewart,

it was great to meet you as well. I was and still am disappointed that we had to leave. I will get you a quote next week when I am back at work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.