Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

toogle/rocker swithc pics

9K views 34 replies 16 participants last post by  HilhavenFarm 
#1 ·
hey guys im looking to install a few things that need a toogle switch on my superduty and im just lookin for a few pics. My 4wd in on the floor so im thinkin bout mountin some around the area were it would go on the dash. Thanks guys for any help/pics

#2 ·
Blue/black rocker switches for the ARB air lockers (near steering cluster)

Upfitter Switches for Safari rack lights,..Aux1(front rack lights), Aux2(left rack lights), Aux3(right rack lights), Aux4(rear rack lights).

Toggles under Upfitter switches....Red one left(8" 200watt spot lights), Blue middle(5" 55watt? spot lights), Blue right(5" 55watt? fluted lights)

#5 ·

Mine mounts right where the 4x4 switch is on most trucks. My 4x4 lever is on the floor also. Its made out of 321SS.

#9 ·

Thought I had a better pic somewhere but...

#17 ·
Tank...those factory aux switches and break controller that come on the newer trucks like you have are really what I am looking for in my 99. My dads 05 has the same, and it looks clean. Has anyone put that setup in the trucks that didn't come with them? I want that because it looks factory. I wonder how much it would cost to put that in? And hook the braking up to it also?

#20 ·
Here is what i did.

I got them all at a west marine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.