Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Diesel Power Video Game

25K views 147 replies 67 participants last post by  abaumgartner32 
#1 · (Edited)
I was wondering why someone doesn't come out with a video game where you build yourself a diesel truck to your likeing and compete in sled pulls, drag racing, stuff like that and earn money. I'm not a video game freak myself but i'd probably go for something like that since it would be a bit cheaper than building the real thing LOL Since swaps are so popular, have that option along with old fords, chevys and dodges as well as the newer body styles all the way up to late models . maybe start out with i.d.i fords and chevys and non-intercooled dodges and build from there. Of course it would be a bit of a head ache to get so many companies for permission to use their wheels, grilles, head and tail lights, lifts, exhausts, injectors, etc. and stuff like that in the game but man it would be awesome, not too mention all the advertisement the companies involved could have. how many would go for something like this? i know i would

#5 ·
H*LL yeah I'd love that game

#10 ·
Here is the kicker.
Design the game with online gaming competition.:evil

#16 ·
Yeah thats kind of what i'm thinking with it. You could have the option to go in and play with timing, fuel and boost pressure, stuff like that and have warnings that pop up and say you are pushing the limits of your rods, hg's, axle shafts, trans, what have ya, and if you don't pay attention then that component brakes.... back to square one again and shelling out cash to fix it. And of course there could be water/meth, nitrous, propane, stuff like that and have all sorts of customizability with hoods, turbos, and pretty much unlock bigger and better things as you go. I'm a big fan of 70's Fords i think it would be neat to be able to swap a powerstroke or cummins (heaven forbid) into it with your choice of trans. and of course do that with old dodge and chevy pickups also. I would really love do see something like this get put into motion with great detail to small things with alot of options. Cause just like you guys, i'm tired of playing ricer stuff, i want to build a truck that i like and that smokes the competition, that would just be awesome, ESPECIALLY online play that would be a blast. If anyone knows how we could get this ball rolling i got a feeling there would be many sales right of the bat, i say we try to go for it

#18 ·
I don't know what all it would take or who to talk to though, any ideas where to start or who to talk to would be a help, and i bet if enough of us request something like this, something could come of it. may i'm being to optimistic but it would be awesome to see a diesel truck video game :evil