Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

So question for all of you.

4K views 15 replies 16 participants last post by  todt061458 
#1 ·
Even with all the emissions crap who here is ready to go to michigan cash in hand to buy the first one off the assembly line?

I only say this because I seen 3 words and a few names that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

Compacted Graphite Iron.

MAHLE

Federal Mogul

CP4.2

6 bolts per cylinder

from what I just read its almost as if higher ups have been watching from the clouds going.... damn... were getting are asses handed to us buy those 6 cylinder's pretty bad.

anyone else feel this is gonna be the holy grail for ford diesel racing?

you know the 7.3 loyalists the die hard 6.0 liter guys and now the guys who make hp with ease on the 6.4
one thing I noticed is as the generations of powerstrokes moved on from platform to platform making power keeps getting easier and easier.

I don't know about you but I think there are gonna be a bunch of scared duramax and cummins owners when we start seeing these at the track.

See less See more
#3 ·
I'm with ya on that one saber. the engine looks very tweakable on the outside, especially compared to previous generations. the even conveniently stacked the emissions crap right on top where it can be easily, permanently removed.:ford: I can already envision how tadd will modify this new turbo system based on the mods for the 6.4 he's already got out. I'm soooo excited for this engine to come out.

#6 ·
I will wait till some rich people buy them and work out the kinks. And than in ten years i will may be get one. Or get a slightly used one for abot 10Gs less than new heck when you buy new it is used the next day.

#8 ·
I'll be looking into purchasing one when they come out. I'm sick of the manual tranny and this thing looks awesome :ford:.

#11 ·
I am going to buy the first wrecked one I can get my hands on and transplant into the EX. I was just about to order motor parts then I saw that crashed 6.4' are going for the same money I was going to spend on my short block alone. It won't take long for some idiot to crash his new truck, and when it happens, Ill be there!

#15 ·
After my run of luck with Brand new things, I'm setting this one out till it has been out for at least a full year. Being a Guinea Pig leaves you stand out in in -10 weather at 3 am thinking what do I do now? :doh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.