Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

black pillar gray interior pics anyone?

691 views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  01redcrew 
#1 ·
well im in a debate right now on how i want to my gauges. Adam is trying to help me out abunch and i thank him. But before i make my choice i was wondering if i could see some pics. Im lookin for black pillar with white or black gauges or gray pillars also, and maybe painted bezels. I have the gray interior with black ontop of the dash and around it does anyone have something like this.Thanks guys for any pics

#2 ·
i have gray interior with black also... i chose not to paint my pillar with my gauges and left it black... looks pretty sweet to me and goes well with my interior.. dont have any pics but i'll post some up tonite or toorow for yu to see....

#3 ·
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

heres 2 that i found.. hope these help...

#5 ·
I have grey and black too.

Here is a grey pod

This pic might be too shady....

#6 ·
yeh they are mine.. i forgot i had them when i left the first post....

#9 ·
I love the white face! So glad they are not black... I wouldn't run a black pillar in my truck again. I had it black and it looks 100X better painted...

#8 ·
i stuck with black gauges with white letters and orange needles like therset of my truck and also with green backlight...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.