Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Need Pics of 4" lift and 36" tires

25K views 37 replies 17 participants last post by  ford7.3sd 
#1 ·
If anyone has any pics please post them up, im looking for 4" lift with 36" tires. Thanks guys!

#4 ·
There are some on there with the Icon and 37's too. Might be tough finding pics of the 4" and 36's since 35's and 37's are soo much more common.

#5 ·

4 inch an 37s... but should look alot alike. its an old pic.. but its the best i have of it right now.

#7 ·
i didint have to, no. i just cut a nice smooth line from the start of the plastic part to the bottom of the bumper.

#11 ·
Thanks for those pics guys

Yup, considering it... Its a 4" and some 35s-36s or i get some 4.30 gears. Either way i want to do it at the same time im doing my trans. I found a good deal on a 4" lift i think im going to pick up tomorow, and if i dont use it i should beeasily be able to get my money back.

#9 ·

4" and 37's

#10 ·
CSI, our trucks are identical...

#12 ·
I call dibs on your tires if you are getting rid of them, im sure i have a buddy or two who would love the xml's

#13 ·
Heres 3" lift with 35"s....not exactly what you were looking for but close.

#15 ·
how about a leveling kit with 36's??? with cutous :evil

Either way truck should look good, worse case I would imagine would be some rubbing on an untrimmed bumper or inner fender liner.

#16 ·
bumper i dont really want to cut the metal part (plastic im ok with) and inner fender, that aint nothin :D

Leveling kit on 36's with cutouts would be sweet, but right now im thinking of droping down more to save and get some money off my old lift and tires so i can get my tranny done. Just brainstorming right now though.

#17 ·
Imo 35's and a leveling kit. If you are going to do 35's and 4 inches they need to be wide like 14 or over on a 12 wide wheel. There is too much room other wise. If i did 4" I would run 37's because I am fitting 35's with a leveling kit now I know 37's would fit. Too each and to his own though.

#20 ·
I think a lot of it will depend on the backspacing of the rims you are running then. I have 4" with 34.5"x13 tires and it comes REALLY close to the bumper (plastic valence) and the fender when turning. While DCSpecial runs the same size tires on a leveling kit and has about the same clearance, but he has more backspacing.

Might be able to squeeze some 36x15.5's like Bren has under your new 4" :evil

#36 ·
true, i have cut my bumper an inner fender a bit to have it not rub.

#37 ·
ahh,truth comes out now.Are you still going to school up here? I think we are having a mi g2g sometime this month if you are.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.