Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Electrical question

603 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Calico5 
#1 ·
Can someone tell me what the 3 relays are for directly to the left of the fuse panel under the dash? I seemed to have misplaced my owners manual. In another thread I described a problem I was having with my dash lights flickering uncontrolably every now and then. And it was some how effecting my transmission causing it to downshift every time they would do it. I discovered yesterday that by wiggling any of those 3 relays I can duplicate my problem. In my experience when a relay goes bad they just die and quit working. Does it sound like some bad relays or what?

#3 ·
Can someone tell me what the 3 relays are for directly to the left of the fuse panel under the dash? I seemed to have misplaced my owners manual. In another thread I described a problem I was having with my dash lights flickering uncontrolably every now and then. And it was some how effecting my transmission causing it to downshift every time they would do it. I discovered yesterday that by wiggling any of those 3 relays I can duplicate my problem. In my experience when a relay goes bad they just die and quit working. Does it sound like some bad relays or what?
Try this:

Click here: http://www.motorcraftservice.com

Then select "Owner Guides" on the left column, then select your year and model from the drop-down lists.

Wait for it to download completely. You'll then be able to view your owner guide. You can also save it to your computer by clicking the "diskette" looking icon near the upper-left of the PDF, then select a location, then click "save".

Hope that helps...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.